I was tagged by RULES: 1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them 3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer 4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal 5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged 6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that" 7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people 8. No tag-backs 9. You can't say that you don't do tags. 10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry About Dusky
1. Hi, I'm James and I'm an alcoholic.
Crowd: Hi James.
(I think I may have used that joke already... oh well)
2. I actually don't drink that much, I just wanted to make the joke. :"D
3. I'm a film student, studying at TAFE.
4. I'm unemployed.
5. I'm applying for university and NIDA for next year.
6. My favorite band right now is The Gorillaz.
7. I'm currently watching The Trouble with Harry by Alfred Hitchcock. (on a bit of a Hitchcock binge-watch mode at the moment)
8. I'm currently reading A Tale of Two Cities by Charlies Dickens.
9. I get self-conscious very easily.
10. I like roleplaying, even though I'm not very good at it.My Questions
1) What is your favorite color?
A. Green, but very soft and light green, kinda like grass or leaf colored.
2) Where do you live? (state if US, country if not)
A. I live in Sydney, Australia, but I used to live in the US. Detroit, New York, and Puerto Rico (if you count that as part of the US)
3) What languages do you know?
A. English and filaments of Spanish and French
4) What is your favorite thing/genre to draw?
A. Umm I don't really draw stories or characters based on genre, I guess it will depend on what OCT I may enter or what RP group I'm a part of. (Man, I need to find an identity someday :"D)
5) What do you like to do in your free time?
A. Watch Youtube videos or TV shows I can find online.
6) How did we meet? (memory testing time XD //shot)
A. On Poke-Glitch. uwu
7) Pet peeve?
A. Oh, that's a tough one. I'm sure there's a lot of peeves that pet me, but I'm blanking on what they are at the moment... I guess it will be when people act snobby, coy or just act disrespectfully towards you.
8) Favorite anime?
A. This is a toss-up between three, and each for different reasons: Trigun- the first anime that truly changed the way I look at writing and my moral code, all thanks to my favorite anime character of all time, Vash the Stampede.
One Piece- I grew up watching the 4Kids dub (regretfully), then went on to watch the subs and read the manga. I just love the characters, I love the over-the-top zany, goofy nature the show ha,, but also the testosterone-filled badass moments it can bring out (Luffy VS Lucci is still one of my all-time favorite fight scenes).
And finally, Madoka Magica- I loved the characters, the twists and turns it takes, the art style, and just the overall-drama. Little secret, this was the first TV show to make me cry. No fooling. But I won't spoil as to what it was, you'll have to find out for yourself. Anyway, ramble done! Next question, please!
9) (there are so many of these things, but w/e, I'll just choose one) link
Given your result, which will be your go-to pokemon? (yes, I'm a poketard
A. Huh, I'm a little taken aback, as I got Ice. (Aww, I wanted fighting or psychic ;n; ) Well, I suppose I'll go with Piloswine or Cloyster. Oh! Or Sneasel! She's a cool pokemon I've liked since I was a kid. 8D
10) I am Groot?
A. We are Groot. *dances to Jackson 5*For you~
1. What is your name?
2. Who is your favorite anime/manga character?
3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
4. If you were to become a vigilante, what would your name be?
5. Spare some change?
6. What's your favorite horror movie?
7. Do you think puns are funny? Why or why not?
8. What's the worst injury you've ever had?
9. Have you ever read Charles Dickens novels? If so, which is your favorite?
10. Have you tried turning it off and on again?